Make It Move! Kinetic Sculpture and Robotics
Join us for Spring 2023 After School
February 3 – April 7!
This hands on class is all about movement–how it works, why it works, and how to make it work.
Learn all about Ohm’s law, Newton’s laws of motion, physics, and computer programming while creating a sculpture that moves how and when we tell it to. More specifically, we will be making a machine to “give yourself a hand!” whenever you need it.
Taught by the Director of STEAM Studio, Sara Sanders!
Spring 2023 After SchoolFinancial Aid is Available
Fridays, 4 – 6:30pm
Feb 3 – April 7
For students ages 13+
$375 for 10 weeks
- Application of basic computer programming
- How to create a circuit through the understanding of voltage, current, resistance
- The process of casting your own hands!
- An understanding of the physics of motion
- Problem solving through iterative prototypes