June 12 – 16
This camp is designed for students who have already completed one or more SkillSet classes exploring woodworking.
Let’s dive deeper into the science and engineering behind designing objects in wood by also experiencing the safe use of large woodworking machines. If woodworking seemed interesting to you, this is a great way to dive deeper!
June 12 – 16th, 9am – 4pm
Ages 13+, $575
- Safe operation of power tools
- Safe operation of hand tools
- Milling wood to specifications
- Fasteners and joinery techniques
- Surface treatment and design